Recorded at The Black Heart, London, UK on December 15th 2019, this is Vinnie Caruana at his best. Playing raw and heartfelt fan favourites, Vinnie showcases tracks off his new EP Aging Frontman amongst old classics from his solo material and his other bands, the much loved The Movielife and I Am The Avalanche.
Available on this double black LP with cover artwork from artist and tattooist Neil Preston, whether you were there or not, this is a wonderful chance to enjoy Vinnie playing a fantastic career spanning set in an intimate setting.
A word from Vinnie:
"It was the last show of a life-affirming tour. We took in many a Christmas market, and we drank around 100 Guinness each. Being able to travel around a foreign country, only to see friends, some of whom I met nearly 2 decades ago, will never be something I take for granted. Every show was special in its own way, and this one was just the cherry on top. The crowd didn’t know we were recording, and the result is a very real and organic experience. I fucked up a few songs, but, as you know, that is par for the course. Long live the UK. Long live the connection we share together. Somebody in New York loves you (it’s me). Please enjoy.
Peace and love, VC"
If you would like the album digitally this is available now exclusively from Bandcamp - https://bsmrocks.bandcamp.com/album/live-at-the-black-heart.
1. Symphony (Live at The Black Heart)
2. This One's on Me (Live at The Black Heart)
3. Tex 'The Rock' Johnson (Live at The Black Heart)
4. Hey (Live at The Black Heart)
5. Green Eyes (Live at The Black Heart)
6. 177 (Live at The Black Heart)
7. Pour Two Glasses (Live at The Black Heart)
8. Better (Live at The Black Heart)
9. Somehow the World Keeps Turning (Live at The Black Heart)
10. To Be Dead and in Love (Live at The Black Heart)
11. Hand Grenade (Live at The Black Heart)
12. Always (Live at The Black Heart)
13. Holy Fuck (Live at The Black Heart)
14. Brooklyn Dodgers (Live at The Black Heart)
15. Ship to Shore (Live at The Black Heart)
Hey there.... If you want to be first to hear about all the latest and greatest things (as well as some sweet exclusives) from all things BSM, sign up to our e-newsletter now. You can, of course, unsubscribe at any time, but why would you want to do that?